Sunday, September 18, 2016

Two months of Beautycounter

Greetings readers!

It's been awhile since I've been able to write but I wanted to give you a two month progress report on my skin.

In July I started using Beautycounter products (see previous posts).  I'm entering my twelfth week using the products and I couldn't be happier. Let me tell you a little about my skin journey.

As many of my readers know, I've struggled with many illnesses throughout my life and struggled with acne (not as bad as some relatives but pretty bad).  I was pretty self-conscious of it and didn't really know what to do. I had this patch on my face (photo below is the closest I could get to showing you) on the right side of my face that never went away. This was my problem area for as long as I could remember. When I transitioned to Paleo/gluten free, for the most part, after about six months, my skin started clear but I still struggled with some blemishes and pimples every few weeks.

Well, in July I started to use Beautycounter and I got a compliment on my skin this week. I have NEVER been complimented on my skin. I fully attribute it to Beautycounter.

Beautycounter is now in Target for a limited run and it's a little expensive (cheaper in Target than online FYI) but it's worth it.

Here are the products I own: http://www.beautycounter.com/skin-care.html

-Nourishing Rosewater Mist
-Body butter
-Lip conditioner
-Nourishing Day Cream
-Charcoal bar
-Purifying Charcoal Mask
-Eyeshadow
-Mascara (I'm allergic to most kinds and I'm not allergic to it.)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment