Saturday, July 2, 2016

BEAUTYCOUNTER safer skincare

All over instagram lately, I've seen some Paleo folks raving about Beautycounter so I decided to check it out. I went on the site and they are having a deal so I went ahead and ordered some safe makeup and skin care. Yes, I use FatFace and it was great for my skin but it's expired so I thought I'd try something new :)

I ordered a few things: a charcoal bar, nourishing cream, and lip moisturizer. In addition to face care, I got some makeup. Many of you know, I do not wear mascara because it has gluten and it effects my eyes. But this mascara is the best out there for my allergies! I'm pretty stoked!!! I also ordered some eye shadow. There are days when I would like to wear a little makeup but don't trust just any brand. Once I saw some folks with SEVERE allergies using beautycounter, I looked into! I'm excited to be able to have the option to wear some makeup. 

Check them out! 

I'll review products when they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment