Friday, July 8, 2016

Beautycounter order has arrived!

I came home from work today to find my order!

I promptly laid it all out and checked it out. My first desire to was to try the peppermint lip conditioning balm. It's amazing. My lips feel so good. I am very pleased with it. It looks grown up and smells amazing. There's no weird taste and I really like how shiny my lips are with it on.

I washed my face with the charcoal bar and applied some cream afterward. The bar is so cool. It doesn't look black or grey on but really cleanses the face. My face felt soft and light afterwards. I applied some of the day cream post cleansing and that smells great and also feels very light.

I'm heading out in a bit and thought I'd throw on some mascara for kicks. It's the lengthening one and my lashes look so long. The mascara doesn't clump and so far my eyes aren't burning. I'm amazed at how long my lashes look. I'll take a before and after pic tomorrow. I'm also going to put on the eye-shadow tomorrow.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my order!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment